Here’s what you need to know today:
- Wall St was closed for a public holiday
- Iron ore lost 0.3 per cent to $US58.80
- Brent crude gained 1.2 per cent to $US47.40
- The Australian dollar is higher at US75.84c
- SPI futures are down 22 points
Savers will take a hit as the major banks slice interest rates on popular savings products, while Apple desperately needs to inject a dose of inspiration into this week’s iPhone 7 launch.
Ahead, the RBA will make its monthly interest rate decision, while ABS balance of payments data and the D&B business expectations survey are due. For all today’s markets and business action head over to our live business blog.