Whether you're looking to escape the crowds this Golden Week,
or want to experience the public celebrations
on one of North Korea's most important national holidays, this October we have the tour for you!
Locals picnicking in Pyongyang
Special focus: Party Foundation Day Long Tour
Party Foundation Day 2016: On Oct 10th 1945 the Workers' Party of Korea was formed and took control of the country. It has ruled uninterrupted since then led by three generations of the Kim family. This is one of the major holidays in the DPRK calendar and we expect dances, fireworks, and other celebratory events. Nobody parties like the Workers' Party, so this is a great time to be in the country!
Oct 8th - 15th/16th (7 nights in the DPRK + 1 on the train) 1850 Euros
- Party Foundation Day celebrations on October 10th
- Visit the Film Studios and the Pyongyang Shooting Range
- Soaking up the medicinal waters at Dragon River Hot Spa, Nampo
- The beautiful Mt Myohyang and International Friendship Exhibition
- Kim Jong Suk Middle School and other Pyongsong highlights
- Kumsusan Memorial Palace (Mausoleum of leaders)
- Panmunjom/DMZ - the border with South Korea